[TYPO3-calendar] Release of cal 1.5.0

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Sun Oct 7 21:06:01 CEST 2012

Hi Markus,

On 07.10.2012 20:52, Markus Volkmer wrote:
> Are there any known issues on updating from previous versions?

It depends from which version you're coming. From 1.4.3, I do not see
special problems.

Maybe the most important change - not counting several bugfixes - is
that mini_month rendering now can handle template files. Maybe you want
to have a look at your configuration.

> Changes in xclass-handling or anything else to be specially mentioned?

No, xclassing wasn't touched, but lots of deprecated functions for TYPO3
4.6 and above got adjusted. Maybe it's a good idea to check your own
extensions as well...

And, TS-Setup changed a bit for month-based list view. The settings were
taken in a mixed way in past versions (month and list view), now
everything ist taken from list view.

Feel free to report new bugs or feature reqests - but we also do not
reject patches for exisitng bug reports ;-)

Thomas