[TYPO3-calendar] Calendar Extension - Search

Philipp Koubek philipp at koubeks.com
Wed May 2 11:37:18 CEST 2012

How do i configure the search correctly?
In my case i added the "Search Event" Option in my plugin and pasted the
defalut config/constants from the extension (classic).
The Problem is that there are no matchesŠ eventhough there should be events!
The URL Parameter is always: "tx_cal_controller[view]=search_all" not
"search_event" is that normal, because i included "search event" in the
plugin?

Question2: Is there a possibility if the search works, to directly show
Events in the Searchview after submitting the Search Box? In many demos the
search worked only after submitting this Site again with correct
Datefield/categories etc. selected.

Im using cal in version 1.4.3

Greetz Phil