[TYPO3-calendar] Seperate markers for day and month

Chris Müller mueller at cyperfection.de
Wed May 2 08:48:04 CEST 2012

Hi Markus,

you can use a generic marker in which you can use the field property of
stdWrap to reference to the start date:

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.list.event {
   startmonth = TEXT
   startmonth.field = start_date
   startmonth.substring = 3,2
}

As the date is stored as YYYYMMDD you have to use the substring stdWrap
property.

Now you can use that marker ###STARTMONTH### in you template.

Just look at the manual of cal for generic markers.

Regards,
Chris.