[TYPO3-calendar] Variable date format in single event view.

Sebastian Steinmetz steini at gmx.ch
Tue Jun 12 10:17:15 CEST 2012

Hello,

when having events reaching over multiple days we would like to show a
variably formatted start date.

Example:

1. The event is from 3rd of April to 5th of April.
-> We would like to display: 3. - 5. April 2012

2. The event is from 27th of April to 3rd of May.
-> We would like to display: 27. April - 3. Mai 2012

3. The event is from 30th of December 2012 to 3rd of January 2013:
-> We would like to display: 30. Dezember 2012 - 3. Januar 2013

Question is: is this functionality already implemented? I couldn't find
such a thing in the documentation. If you could point me to the right
spot to extend the extension, I would be happy to contribute this feature.

Thank you very much in advance,
Sebastian Steinmetz