[TYPO3-calendar] How to use description_image?

Heinz Schilling scil at zhaw.ch
Mon Jul 16 14:30:08 CEST 2012

Hi

I found the bug: in cal/static/ts_standard/setup.txt and
cal/static/ts/setup.txt the following TS its wrong:

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event.description_image {
	text.20.field = description

must be

plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.event.description_image {
	text.field = description

http://forge.typo3.org/issues/38976

Heinz