[TYPO3-calendar] Calendar categories checkbox / selector

Markus Lindbergh markus.lindbergh at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 17:26:47 CEST 2012

Hello list,

What I would like to achieve is to have some kind of filter for calendar
events.
I would like to have filters for location, group and organizer.

I am struggling now for a while to complete this task....but no luck.

Only hint I found is this section in manual:

"Allow shared user to select this category: When enabled, a corresponding
check box will appear with each category in the Legend box that allows
Frontend users to hide or view particular categories . Events that are not
associated with any category will appear in the Frontend regardless of the
Frontend Category options selected."

But I didn't have a luck to make this module appear.

Any clues?

BR,

m.