[TYPO3-calendar] yearview and title for allday events

Ryan Kristensen ryankristensen at hotmail.invalid
Thu Feb 2 13:10:34 CET 2012

Den 16-01-2012 09:11, Ryan Kristensen skrev:

>> Are those normal or recurring events, which are missing the title? Can
>> you provide an example so we can try to reproduce the issue?
>
> It seems to be both normal and recurring events with allday enabled.
> On http://typo3.ryankristensen.com/index.php?id=4 I've made an allday
> "normal" event on february 1st and an allday recurring events from march
> 1st till March 29th.
> The other events on this page - which shows the title right - is a
> recurring event with start and endtime.
> It should be a rather clean install of typo3 and cal 1.42 I haven't - as
> far as I know - made any changes to any of the settings except for
> including "Standard CSS-based template" and "Standard CSS styles" and
> setting options.tx_cal_controller.pageIDForPlugin = 4 in pageTS.

Hi.

After trying to create a module to retrieve the title I realised that it
isn't the title marker which is the problem. Apparently it’s the entire
subpart that doesn’t get rendered for allday events in year view.
In my event_module.tmpl I changed the event-year subparts to:
<!--###TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT_YEAR### begin -->
<!--###TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT_YEAR### end -->

<!--###TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT_YEAR_ALLDAY### begin -->
<!--###TEMPLATE_PHPICALENDAR_EVENT_YEAR_ALLDAY### end -->

I have tested this on multiple Typo3 4.5 /Cal 1.4.1, 1.4.2 and 1.4.3
installations and it seems to be a problem on all installations. E.g.
http://typo3.ryankristensen.com/?id=4&no_cache=1 where I have entered a
recurring allday event in March on Thursdays and a single allday event
the 12th of March. In month view the title is printed
(http://typo3.ryankristensen.com/index.php?id=4&tx_cal_controller[year]=2012&tx_cal_controller[month]=03&cHash=a409f007920ad2297432fca2a1772678
  ) but not in year view.
Is it me that does something wrong in my setups or can anyone else
confirm this?

Regards,
Ryan