[TYPO3-calendar] cal 1.4.3 released to TER

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Wed Feb 1 22:30:54 CET 2012

All,

with only a few hours being late (referring to the original schedule),
cal base 1.4.3 was released to TER.

This is the third bugfix release within the 1.4 family.

This bug fix version 1.4.3 has several fixes that showed up:
- PEAR inclusion changes
- recurring event date handling
- indexer BE module adjustments for newer TYPO3 core versions
- search view bugs
- multiple typos in german localization
- TypoScript manual updates

I want to thank everybody that contributed detailed bug reports, filed
in patches or manual update suggestions.

But, beside this, I have one request to all of you: Can you help us with
open requests? We still have >80 open issues in the issue tracker
because we simply copied all from the old to the new project home. The
question is now: Are there still people out there that need these
features? If yes - how urgent? Does anybody want to sponsor a feature?
Or is there someone to help with testing, writing documentation, ...?

We will drop a note here once we finished the plans for the next release
- most likely cal base 1.5.

Thanks in advance for you ideas and help!

Thomas