[TYPO3-calendar] monthOff and currentDay

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Tue Sep 27 23:28:41 CEST 2011

Hi Martin,

On 27.09.2011 11:51, Martin Kath wrote:
> But i have a problem with "currentDay" and "monthOff" too - i tried to
> update my installation of v1.4.1 from your svn but it didnt help with the
> wrong coding of the mentioned markers.
> Maybe i just updated the wrong files since i did it manually....

Just to be sure: Do you use the most recent copy of v1.4.*2*?

We switched our SVN & project home some days ago to forge:
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/extension-cal

Maybe you used an older snapshot from the WEC page?

> In addition to the known problems during my "experiments" I discovered a
> strange thing: If the weekstart is set to Monday - currentDay is wrong
> everything else seems to be in order.

This is fixed in current SVN (we already had a ticket -
http://forge.typo3.org/issues/29638)

> But if i swich weekstart to Sunday - currentDay is correct, but the
> month-weekdays-column disappears!??!

Thanks for the reminder, I noticed this during fixing the currentDay
stuff, but I did not write an issue for this - I did this now
(http://forge.typo3.org/issues/30368), and the fix is already commited
to SVN. :-)

> I don't know if the error should be already fixed with your updates in the
> svn, but it would be nice if you could point me to the neccesary files for
> all the problems i discribed.

- Yes, these things are fixed now :-)
- the heading stuff is related to the templates (these differ depending
on weekday-start)
- currentDay, monthoff handling a.s.o. are fixed in
view/class.tx_cal_new_weekview.php

> Thanks,

You're welcome to report new bugs, solutions, workarounds, ... Maybe you
can also provide something to the wiki, manual, own patches, ...?

> p.s.: i've sent this text with a different mailadress before, my activities
> in newsgroups have been very limited over the past years...so i had to
> figure out the way it works nowadays....i hope my doublepost will be
> forgiven :)

No problem for me :-) But maybe you can help us in the future by some
more convenient quoting (no TOFU, only quote things of interest and
answer "inline") - this is more or less still the usenet standard :-)

> p.p.s: third time is the charme?!

Of course - but the other postings are visible as well.

Regards,
	Thomas