[TYPO3-calendar] monthOff and currentDay

Martin Kath mak73 at gmx.de
Tue Sep 27 11:51:20 CEST 2011

Hello Mario,

I am very happy with calendar base in general!

Thanks for your great work!

But i have a problem with "currentDay" and "monthOff" too - i tried to
update my installation of v1.4.1 from your svn but it didnt help with the
wrong coding of the mentioned markers.

Maybe i just updated the wrong files since i did it manually....

In addition to the known problems during my "experiments" I discovered a
strange thing: If the weekstart is set to Monday - currentDay is wrong
everything else seems to be in order.

But if i swich weekstart to Sunday - currentDay is correct, but the
month-weekdays-column disappears!??!

I don't know if the error should be already fixed with your updates in the
svn, but it would be nice if you could point me to the neccesary files for
all the problems i discribed.

Thanks,
Martin

p.s.: i've sent this text with a different mailadress before, my activities
in newsgroups have been very limited over the past years...so i had to
figure out the way it works nowadays....i hope my doublepost will be
forgiven :)

p.p.s: third time is the charme?!

news:mailman.1.1312641307.3012.typo3-project-calendar at lists.typo3.org...