[TYPO3-calendar] Events in listview from an organizer

Yilmaz Backir it at bysystem.net
Mon Sep 26 17:27:48 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,

no I'm not using a default organizer model or another one like
tt_adress. I am using calendar base on board organizer model.

 > Please configure another page where you can link to an organizer from
 > your event and have a look at the link parameters.

Sorry, but I didn't understand your hint!

Just a summary of my cal-base structure:
- I have a sysfolder with all the 3 calendars + events + categories +
organizers
- I have a detail view page for the event details
- I have a static page [140] about the one organizer with the cal-plugin
- That's all!

Regards,
Yilmaz