[TYPO3-calendar] SOLVED: Re: Events in listview from an organizer

Yilmaz Backir it at bysystem.net
Fri Oct 28 21:46:57 CEST 2011

Am 17.10.2011 20:14, schrieb Yilmaz Backir:
> Hi Mario,
>
> I have still problems with the listview of the events from an organizer.
> I tried in differents variants to apply your TS-hint below but
> unfortunately without success!
>  >>> plugin.tx_cal_controller._DEFAULT_PI_VARS {
>  >>> view = organizer
>  >>> uid = 25
>  >>> type = tx_cal_organizer
>  >>> }
>
> Is there may be any simple possibility to make a SQL-query such as:
>
> "SELECT all_events FROM tx_cal_controller WHERE organizer=25 AND view=LIST"
>
> Just a summary of my cal-base structure:
> - I have a sysfolder with all the 3 calendars + events + categories +
> organizers
> - I have a detail view page for the event details
> - I have a static page [140] about the one organizer with the cal-plugin
> (allowed view = list+organizer, TS see above)
> - That's all!
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Yilmaz

Dear all,

due to the following 2 (stupid) reasons it works fine now:

1. Allthoug the syntax is "plugin.tx_cal_controller..." I don't know why
but I copied and pasted "plugin.txt_cal_controller..." (txt_ instead of
tx_) :-(

2. I embedded this TS in the TS-Setup of the page instead of in the tab
"typoscript" in the plugin flexform

Kind regards,
Yilmaz