[TYPO3-calendar] tx_cal_controller-URL-Parameter

Yilmaz Backir it at bysystem.net
Mon Oct 24 19:19:41 CEST 2011

Dear all,

on my website below it is possible to select the calendar over the URL
tx_cal_controller-Parameter. For instance (calendar=1,2,3):

http://www.kunesto.de/index.php?id=88&tx_cal_controller[calendar]=2

Also it is possible to append the category. For instance
(category=1,2,3,4,5,6 and 0 for all):

http://www.kunesto.de/index.php?id=88&tx_cal_controller[calendar]=2&tx_cal_controller[category]=2

OK it makes no sense to call this calender attributes over the URL
parameter becaouse you can do it over the plugin-flexforms.

But my goal is to find a way to create an internal link to a page
(id=140 with cal plugin) over the corresponding parameter for a specific
organizer(uid=25), so that I can show the related events for this
organizer in list view.

I tried this with several parameters but without success:

http://www.kunesto.de/index.php?id=140&tx_cal_controller[calendar]=2&tx_cal_controller[category]=2&tx_cal_controller[cal_organizer]=25

http://www.kunesto.de/index.php?id=140&tx_cal_controller[calendar]=2&tx_cal_controller[category]=2&tx_cal_controller[organizer_id]=25

Has anybody a hint for me?

Thanks in advance