[TYPO3-calendar] cal frontend editing list of calendars

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Fri Nov 25 18:18:31 CET 2011

Hi Christoph,

Am 25.11.11 17:21, schrieb Christoph Hermann:
> Mario Matzulla wrote:
>

> Hello,
>
>>> i have successfully installed tt_address, cal and configured it for
>>> frontend editing.
>>> So far i have succeeded in allowing a frontend user group to have access
>>> to the "create event" form.
>>>
>>> My problem is that the form contains a field to select the calendar and
>>> this list is *empty*.
>>>
>>> Even setting the calendar_id default to "1" and marking it as non-
>>> required and public = 0 still makes the field appear (still empty).
>>
>> Actually this should work. And the field shouldn't appear - if you
>> haven't configured it for the frontend user and group either. Did you
>> configure it in the setup? Can you confirm it using the typoscript
>> object browser?
>
> I could make the field disappear by making enableAllFields disabled and
> allowing only certain fields.
>
> By setting the default calendar the results end up in the correct calendar.
>
> But thats just half way of a solution, i'd like to have the select field of
> the calendar and be able to choose the different calendars (in addition to
> the categories).
>
>>> Is there a way to specify which calendar should be used?
>
> So this question remains unsanswered (see above).
>
> Setting
> plugin.tx_cal_controller.rights.create.event.fields.calendar_id.group = 2
> still leaves the select field empty.

This just displays the according field. The calendars to be selected are
available through either:

- The group (2) is owner of the calendar
- The calendar is a public calendar (doesn't have anyone assigned as
owner) -> rights.create.event.publicEvents.group = 2

Does that do the trick?

Regards,
Mario