[TYPO3-calendar] cal frontend editing list of calendars

Christoph Hermann hermann at informatik.uni-freiburg.de
Fri Nov 25 17:21:24 CET 2011

Mario Matzulla wrote:

Hello,

>> i have successfully installed tt_address, cal and configured it for
>> frontend editing.
>> So far i have succeeded in allowing a frontend user group to have access
>> to the "create event" form.
>>
>> My problem is that the form contains a field to select the calendar and
>> this list is *empty*.
>>
>> Even setting the calendar_id default to "1" and marking it as non-
>> required and public = 0 still makes the field appear (still empty).
>
> Actually this should work. And the field shouldn't appear - if you
> haven't configured it for the frontend user and group either. Did you
> configure it in the setup? Can you confirm it using the typoscript
> object browser?

I could make the field disappear by making enableAllFields disabled and
allowing only certain fields.

By setting the default calendar the results end up in the correct calendar.

But thats just half way of a solution, i'd like to have the select field of
the calendar and be able to choose the different calendars (in addition to
the categories).

>> Is there a way to specify which calendar should be used?

So this question remains unsanswered (see above).

Setting
plugin.tx_cal_controller.rights.create.event.fields.calendar_id.group = 2
still leaves the select field empty.

My typoscript looks like this (without the above):
plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.event.useDateSelector = 1
plugin.tx_cal_controller.rights {
  edit = 1
  create.event {
    group = 2
    fields {
      # only allow events (0), no meetings (3)
      event_type.default = 0
      event_type.allowedUids = 0
      title.group = 2
      category.group = 2
      category.required = 1
      # hide calendar field
      calendar_id.public = 0
      # set our calendar as the default
      calendar_id.default = 1
      hidden.default = 1
      startdate.group = 2
      starttime.group = 2
      enddate.group = 2
      endtime.group = 2
      allday.public = 0
      description.group = 2
      location.group = 2
      cal_organizer.public = 0
      organizer.public = 0
      cal_location.public = 0
      cal_location.group = 2
      sendout_invitation.group = 2
      image.group = 2
      image_caption.group = 2
      image_title.group = 2
      image_alt.group = 2
      attachment.group = 2
      attachment_caption.group = 2
    }
    # adding fe-user to shared field, to enable him to edit the event
    addFeUserToShared = 1
    addFeGroupToShared = 1
    addFeUserToNotify = 1
  }
  # the same as create
  edit.event {
    group = 2 # calendar group
    user = 1 # ip-user tf
    fields {
      title.group = 2
      category.group = 2
      calendar_id.public = 0
      # make sure the event gets linked to our public calendar
      calendar_id.default = 5
      startdate.group = 2
      starttime.group = 2
      enddate.group = 2
      endtime.group = 2
      allday.public = 0
      description.group = 2
      location.group = 2
      cal_organizer.public = 0
      organizer.public = 0
      cal_location.public = 0
      sendout_invitation.group = 2
      image.group = 2
      image_caption.group = 2
      image_title.group = 2
      image_alt.group = 2
      attachment.group = 2
      attachment_caption.group = 2
    }
    # adding fe-user to shared field, to enable him to edit the event AGAIN!
    addFeUserToShared = 1
    addFeGroupToShared = 1
    addFeUserToNotify = 1
  }