[TYPO3-calendar] Mini Calendar with Ajax?

Josef Florian Glatz typo3 at josdesign.at
Thu Nov 3 08:17:08 CET 2011

Am 18.10.2011 20:41, schrieb Mario Matzulla:
> Hi Josef,
>
> Am 17.10.11 14:54, schrieb Josef Florian Glatz:
>> Hello list,
>>
>> is it possible to implement the mini-calendar for ext:CAl via ajax - so
>> that the cache table won't be grow up if search-engines are "clicking"
>> threw all the years.
>>
>> Or do anyone of you have a simple snippet for implementing such a small
>> calendarwidget for ext:CAL?
>>
> The calajax extension makes use of your json interface, maybe you can
> have a look at it?
>
> Regards,
> Mario

Thx Mario!

I've tested it but I haven't enough time for that :(

ext:calajax is for a whole calinterface with ajax. An ready to use
minicalendar would be really cool and useful like the minicalendar
plugins for wordpress and co.

* browsable per ajax (eID that the cache table can't grow up..)
* ...

If we have such a project, maybe we can sponsor that feature...

THX!

Josef Florian Glatz
http://typo3blog.at