[TYPO3-calendar] how can i include country & city value into feed URL

Dodi Iriyanto dodiiriyanto at gmail.com
Tue Nov 1 04:45:23 CET 2011

On 18/10/2011 12:42, Björn Pedersen wrote:
> Am 18.10.2011 06:42, schrieb Dodi Iriyanto:
>>
>> could you show me a sample typoscript. I have trying place: location<
>> plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.location.location
>
> That should be ok for a start.
>
>> location{
>>

>> }
>>
> Here you probably reset location to empty. Don't do that.
>
> Björn

Hi Björn,

As your suggestion, i have placed typoscript to show country and city
value into my RSS, but seems still not working, here is my typoscript:

location < plugin.tx_cal_controller.view.location.location

location {

# @description Content object for location city
	city = TEXT
         city {
	     current=1
                        required = 1

          dataWrap = <div>%%%CITY_LABEL%%%:&nbsp; |</div>
                                                                 }

                                                                 }

Did i miss something?