[TYPO3-calendar] difference by setting the owner of a calendar

Pierre Nya pierre.nya at resolto.com
Wed May 11 15:50:32 CEST 2011

Thanks Mario for your helpful answer. This mean that if have the following
structure:
chef1->sub_chef->employee and i want chef1 to enter events for sub_chef and
employee; and sub_chef to enter events for employee; and each person to
enter events for himself.
Then i have to enter in "chef1 kalendar" only one owner:chef1. In "sub_chef
kalendar", two owners: chef1, sub_chef. In "Employee kalendar", three
owners:chef1,sub_chef,employee. Is that right? But then how can sub_chef
could enter an event which will be only view by him?

BTW do we habe the possibility to enter an event for multiple calendars?

Best regards.

news:mailman.1.1304538417.24078.typo3-project-calendar at lists.typo3.org...