[TYPO3-calendar] Enter an event in FE-editing for the actual day

Mario Matzulla mario at matzullas.de
Tue May 10 22:21:35 CEST 2011

Hi Pierre,

Am 10.05.11 16:52, schrieb Pierre Nya:
> Hi Mario,
>
> unfortunately this does not work. It happens nothing if i enter an event
> with the actual day and click on send.

hmm, than I have to test it again.

> What i'm actually missing is the "+" symbol on the actual day in the
> month view to enter an event. Because when the day already starts and i
> want to enter an event for may be 4PM, i have to select the "+" for the
> next day and then change manually the date value to the actual day.

Ok, that's a different fact, which I have to look at.

> BTW are they any reasons why it's not possible to enter an event from
> the day view and only from the month view?

I guess that's because you are using the "standard-template" and there
are still things missing ;)
But please add those things to the bugtracker [1] and we will plan them
for future releases.

Regards,
Mario

[1] http://svn.webempoweredchurch.org/projects/calendar