[TYPO3-calendar] Enter an event in FE-editing for the actual day

Pierre Nya pierre.nya at resolto.com
Tue May 10 16:52:00 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,

unfortunately this does not work. It happens nothing if i enter an event
with the actual day and click on send.
What i'm actually missing is the "+" symbol on the actual day in the month
view to enter an event. Because when the day already starts and i want to
enter an event for may be 4PM, i have to select the "+" for the next day and
then change manually the date value to the actual day.
BTW are they any reasons why it's not possible to enter an event from the
day view and only from the month view?

Thanks.

news:mailman.1.1305034846.30215.typo3-project-calendar at lists.typo3.org...