[TYPO3-calendar] Facebook like

Erdal Gök comm at webcan.de
Tue Jun 7 21:54:47 CEST 2011

Hi Sebastian,

Sebastian Reinhardt wrote:
> did anybody add the " Facebook i like button" to an event? would be
> great, if sbdy. could help me with that, i tried (nearly) everything,
> what i have foudn on the web to include the facebook button with cal and
> jquery)....

If your single events are shown on one page, you have to include an
extension which imports a facebook social plugin. This social plugin
could be "I Like", which if you click it brings you to facebook, where
it will be posted as a "Link". The "Link" share should import the title
and the description of the page and more an image.

If you don't find an extension for that, you could add the facebook
iframe directly into the template.

Regards

Erdal