[TYPO3-calendar] create event description limit

Stephan Grass itunes at stephan-grass.de
Mon Jul 11 16:06:38 CEST 2011

After trying and searching, it seems to be the bug in removeBadHTML()?

When the html-string contains more than ca. x chars, then removeBadHTML
will return NULL.

The patch in

http://bugs.typo3.org/bug_view_advanced_page.php?bug_id=11693

will fix it...

$text = str_repeat("<p>a</p>", 416);
var_dump(removeBadHTML($text, "")); // OK Sring (length=3328)

$text = str_repeat("<p>a</p>", 417);
var_dump(removeBadHTML($text, "")); // Empty String

Stephan