[TYPO3-calendar] nested categories don't work

Catarina Schmidt info at fade-in.de
Mon Jul 11 12:15:33 CEST 2011

Hi,

I'm using calendar base 1.4.0 in TYPO3 4.5.2 and I configured nested
categories, that means I've got
cat1
    -cat11
    -cat12
cat2
    -cat21

When I choose cat1 as category in my calendar plugin I only get events with
the cat1-category selected. Events with the categories cat11 or cat12 are
displayed in my calendar listview for example.

I thought that is what nested categories are for. At the moment I have to
choose all categories in one tree
cat1, cat11, cat12 to get the result I need.

Is there any chance to get this automatically?

Thank you very much,

Catarina Schmidt.