[TYPO3-calendar] Recurring events in cal 1.4

Pierre Nya pierre.nya at resolto.com
Thu Apr 28 11:46:41 CEST 2011

I had the same problem and i got this answer form Thomas:
Do you use the "new recurring model"? If not - could you please activate it,
run the indexer (cal indexer) and test it again after clearing all caches?
the cal indexer is a standard backend module (admin tools section) delivered
with cal. As it is required only with the new recurrence model, it shows up
only when the "Use New Recurring Event Model" is checked. In addition, the
backend needs to reloaded after activation to show it.

news:mailman.1.1302606368.9069.typo3-project-calendar at lists.typo3.org...