[TYPO3-calendar] Sorting of Locations in Select in Search Event View

Hartmut Steglich hartmut.steglich at web.de
Wed Apr 27 14:47:14 CEST 2011

Hi Mario,

>> is there a way to sort/order the locations in the location select field
>> in search_event view?
>
> should be the value of the according TCA:
>
> tx_cal_location.ctrl.default_sortby
That should be true for cals own location records. I use tt_address,
also for organizers.

So I tested with the organizer select field in search_event view. They
are ordered by name/last_name of their tt_address record as expected.

I use cal 1.3.3 and try to investigate this further ...

Regards,
Hartmut