[TYPO3-calendar] List with future events

Andreas Misteli andreas at frozenpenguin.ch
Sun Apr 24 15:45:25 CEST 2011

Hi there

I'm working on a course calendar, where I want to show our next three
courses. Works fine so far but one thing - the list shows courses that
have started in the past but not finished till today. How can I change that?

This is my TS
(I tried with starttime set to "> cal:today", "cal:today", "> today",
"today", "> now", "now", "> cal:now", "cal:now", "> 24-04-2011",
"24-04-2011"):

page.10.subparts {

LEVEL2_MENU = COA
LEVEL2_MENU < plugin.tx_cal_controller
LEVEL2_MENU {

   pages = 2
   view {
     allowedViews = list

     category = *
     calendar = *

     list {
       listTemplate = cal_nextlist.tmpl
       maxEvents = 3
       event.category.dataWrap >

       starttime = > cal:today
     }
     event {
       eventViewPid = 45
       phpicalendarEventTemplate = cal_nextlist_phpi.tmpl
     }

   }
}
}