[TYPO3-calendar] Recurring events in cal 1.4

Thomas Kowtsch thomas at kowtsch.de
Wed Apr 13 21:41:54 CEST 2011

Hi Chris,

On 13.04.2011 12:59, Chris Müller wrote:
> Hi Thomas,
> Am 12.04.2011 19:15, schrieb Thomas Kowtsch:
>> Did you upgrade from a previous version or is it a 'fresh' install?
> It was a fresh install.

OK, this me feel much better - while answering your post it came to my
mind that the "new" recurrence handling is now toggled on by default in
cal 1.4 which might cause confusion. That's why I added a chapter
dedicated to "updating to cal 1.4" to the manual

>> None of these :-)
>> You simply missed to provide the configuration for the new recurrence
>> model.
>> Please take a look into the chapters "Installation, Step 3" and
>> "Advanced, Using New Recurring Event Model / Cal Indexer" in the manual
>> included with the current dev snapshot (pageTS + Indexer-Module).
> Thank you, I will have a look :-)

If you have any concrete idea how to improve the manual you're welcome
to post it here or in the bug tracker.

:-)

Thomas