[TYPO3-calendar] Problem with big cache_pages

Markus markusd112 at web.de
Sat Apr 9 07:35:19 CEST 2011

Am 03.04.2011 20:53, schrieb Thomas Kowtsch:
> Most likely it is related to the current implementation of the backLink.

You mean the backLink from a single view of an event to the previous
page? Or the links for next month and previous month?

What is the reason of this very big size of the cach_pages table? It is
a challange to reach 3GB with only some text in it, isn't it?

How you other guys have solved this problem? Do we really using cal so
abnormally, that we run into such performance problems?

Would it be solution to deactivate the next/prev. month link in the
month view after e.g. 5 months in the future?

Thanks,

Markus