[TYPO3-project-4-3] [4.4] Project "ugly text"

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Sun Jan 17 18:17:50 CET 2010

Am 17.01.2010, 09:19 Uhr, schrieb Benjamin Mack <benni at typo3.org>:

>> Are there some people willing to form a group, look over the backend and
>> report the ugly texts to a forge project (subproject of HCI - see this
>> as a request!)?
> Sounds rather like we should track this on a wiki page or something, do
> you agree?

Uhm.. people are familar with bug trackers..
Report a text as "ugly" -> let a team member have a look -> make a patch
-> RFC
IMHO it would be easier to have it grouped by "bug" than it could be
possible in a wiki (although you can convince me with a good workflow
idea..)

Whether it should be on forge or on bugs.t3o - don't know.. think we don't
need an RFC for each single text, so I'd prefer forge for collecting and
making big RFCs later on.

> Could we also finally have:
>
>   * Consistent LLL labels (maybe guidelines for this as well?)
good catch ;-)

Steffen