[TYPO3-project-4-3] [4.4] Project "ugly text"

Martin Kutschker masi-no at spam-typo3.org
Mon Jan 11 15:36:37 CET 2010

Jeff Segars schrieb:
> I'll be happy to help review any cleanups and can gather a few others to
> help as well. One of my coworkers can been cleaning up labels off and on
> as he works in the backend, with the intention of submitting this for
> 4.4 so I'll be sure to alert him to your efforts also.

While we/you're at it it might be a good time to use consistent namings, eg we have "DB mounts" and
"web mounts" (though neither name makes much sense, the best analogue "file mount" to is perhaps
"page mount", which has only the problem of being a bit too close to "mount page") and a few other
oddities.

Masi