[TYPO3-project-4-3] [4.4] Project "ugly text"

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Mon Jan 11 12:36:19 CET 2010

Hi,

as it seems to be really a nightmare to get a list like "project-4.4"
(wrote several mails), I'll just post this idea here.

There are so many texts in TYPO3, which are just ugly. Look at the install
tool, this is the masterpiece of a few years of work :) (especially the JS
popup before the login with some blafasel of GD and PHP 4.3 is heavy
stuff).

As the install tool should be rewritten (*fingercross*), I hope we don't
have to care so much about it (Benni, status?)

Are there some people willing to form a group, look over the backend and
report the ugly texts to a forge project (subproject of HCI - see this as
a request!)?
Of course, second step is to create more explicit and up-to-date texts,
which have to be reviewed by some native speaker then (which should be the
least complicated step).

Steffen