[TYPO3-4-3] Get rid of source+dummy, source and dummy package

Steffen Kamper ks at dislabs.de
Wed Feb 17 12:41:34 CET 2010

Hi,

looking to the dummy package, there are only folders and 4 files. I
think we can easy get rid of it. The idea:
* put the 4 files (_.htaccess, clear.gif, README.txt and
RELEASE_NOTES.txt) in typo3/install/files.
* at the begin of installer create needed dirs and copy the files into

That would be great for all users, we only would have one package for
all purposes, no naming probles (wtf is dummy ...) etc.

What do you think?

vg Steffen