[TYPO3-4-3] pageTS / userTS conditions

Tyler Kraft tyler.kraft at netefficiency.co.uk
Tue Feb 9 18:50:03 CET 2010

Hi Steffen,

I asked how to do this in the dev list on 20/10/2009 and Oliver Hader
and you both posted back to me. Oliver mentioned some ideas there about
how to do it so I'm not sure if that ever was incorporated and just
never documented or not.

For what it's worth it'd  be great to see this working in the BE. And I
think that your idea of naming convention
[globalVar=DB:[table]|[field]=xyz] make sense both FE and BE for
globalVar for table & fields. Are you thinking that this would then
match numeric/boolean values only or strings as well? And how would it
then handle strings like HTTP_HOST= *typo3.com?

I'm assuming that LIT and GP would stay as is for the FE?

Cheers
Tyler