[TYPO3-4-3] pageTS / userTS conditions

Steffen Kamper ks at dislabs.de
Tue Feb 9 18:22:16 CET 2010

Hi,

lucky that we got the conditions now in these areas.

There is one parameter which doesn't work and i lke to integrate that.
In normal TS you can do this:
[globalVar = TSFE:page|layout = 1]
[globalString = TSFE:fe_user|user|username = test]

beside the confusing usage of globalVar/globalString (why this 2?)
there is no way for BE condition to match against a table field. In FE
there is the keyword "TSFE".

Now i would like to invent table field condition and thought about the
naming. The most consistent imho would be

[globalVar = DB:[table]|[field] = xyz]

for consistence we could use that in FE too (keeping TSFE to be compatible)

Your opinion?

vg Steffen