[TYPO3-project-4-3] indexed_search with Google Analytics Site Search

Steffen Ritter info at rs-websystems.de
Fri Sep 25 10:45:31 CEST 2009

Martin Kutschker wrote:
> Steffen Ritter schrieb:
>> Martin Kutschker wrote:
>>> Use your own form? Does index search uses onlly _POST and not _GP?
>> Hey Masi,
>> it works via GET, but anyways Google as problems to recognize Namespaced
>> Get Vars as search-string-container.
>
> You could create a "container plugin". It takes non-namespaced get vars,
> modifies them for the indexed search and renders the index search USER_INT.
>
> Masi
Hey Masi,
for shure, there are thousands of ways (to rome) ;)
You also could add sth. like
if(isset($_GET['s'])) {
	$_GET['indexed_search']['sword']=$_GET['s'];
	unset($_GET['s']);
}
to your localconf.
But since the "recognation" is - to me - a problem of google, it's
obvious that i do not try to change TYPO3, but the google call.

Everyones choice :)

regards

STeffen