[TYPO3-project-4-3] New back-end login looks

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Sep 24 11:28:19 CEST 2009

Hi,

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:03:45 +0200, Frans Saris <franssaris at gmail.com>
wrote:

> The first thing I noticed was the new back-end login. It looks really old
> school and not that clean and fresh as the default one of 4.2.
Think it's personal taste...

> Furthermore the colors used (the typo3 orange and green) feel out of
> place
> in combi with the gray. Imho the orange and green work great on
> light/white
> background but not on the gray that's used.
FULLACK. I planned to ask Jens, if he really likes this color so much.

On Thu, 24 Sep 2009 11:08:12 +0200, Martin Kutschker
<masi-no at spam-typo3.org> wrote:

> I can also do without the clear-field and reset-form buttons. I don't
> mind if they stay, but the reset-form button should IMHO be changed as
> it looks like a reload/refresh button.
Reloading the page would do nothing else than reset the form. So there was
the suggestion in core-list to simply reset the form instead of reloading
the page.

What I thought during implementation was also that the help-button is
quite hidden and has no really useful information (before the text was the
cookies warning, I changed it to the now IMHO at least a bit helpful text).

*Concrete* suggestions (-> patches?) welcome!

Steffen