[TYPO3-project-4-3] Relogin feature

Dan Osipov dosipov at phillyburbs.com
Sun Sep 20 22:08:50 CEST 2009

Thanks!!

One other thing I noticed is that the relogin doesn't work when there
are multiple windows to the same installation open. This works with 4.2,
since if the session expires, the window just gives a JS warning, and
opens a popup, which autocloses if the session is still valid. But
behavior in trunk is strange - sometimes one of the instances will
launch the relogin box, sometimes both, but they wouldn't work, etc.

Dan Osipov
Calkins Media
http://danosipov.com/blog/