[TYPO3-project-4-3] Using OpenID in combination with rsaauth and saltedpasswords

Marcus Krause marcus#exp2009 at t3sec.info
Wed Sep 9 16:27:09 CEST 2009

Hi!

I was trying to test recent OpenID patch and therefore enabled OpenID
sysext.

As I'm working on saltedpasswords too, openid, rsaauth and
saltedpasswords are installed and loaded.
In addition loginSecurityLevel for FE and BE is set to rsa.

With above mentioned combination (considered to be not an unusal one),
I'm unable to authenticate with OpenID. There's no forwarding to the
OpenID provider and login forms simply complain about wrong credentials.

The service priorities seem to be valid.

Marcus.

--
TYPO3 Security blog: http://secure.t3sec.info/