[TYPO3-project-4-3] Distributed Pairprogramming in Typo3

Dmitry Dulepov dmitry.dulepov at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 14:58:44 CEST 2009

Hi!

Eike Starkmann wrote:
> That is one point in would like to find out in my research. Is this your
> opinion in general about pair programming or just in the context of Open
> Source Software Development? Did you ever try pair programming or
> distributed pair programming in Open Source Software development?

It was a very large commercial product. But I do not see any difference. Developers are developers everywhere. To me pair programming is more a distraction than creativity. I am ok to ~discuss~ how to create something but when it comes to coding I found that one person coding produces better results. But I also prefer to think first, discuss next and code last, not all at the same time :)

--
Dmitry Dulepov
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dmitryd