[TYPO3-project-4-3] Problems with uft-8 databases and TYPO3 4.3.0Beta2

Walter Seeberger walk2moon at gmx.de
Fri Oct 23 09:22:33 CEST 2009

Hello there,

I want to ask, if there is a general problem with using utf-8-dbs and the beta versions of TYPO3. I can't manage to make a compare in the install tool.

TYPO3 is not able to create the following tables:

cachingframework_cache_hash_tags
sys_registry
sys_history
sys_refindex
cachingframework_cache_pages_tags
cachingframework_cache_pagesection_tags
tx_realurl_uniqalias

For sure, I read through the bugtracker, but either I haven't found the correct patch or this is a general problem.

Can you confirm this? Thanks for your reply.

Walter