[TYPO3-project-4-3] Loocked out from BE after update! - Solved!

Peter Kindström typo3 at campingwebben.se
Tue Oct 13 21:46:08 CEST 2009

Hi,
My problem with not being able to login and getting the "No
authentication methods available. Please, contact your TYPO3
administrator." message was about this:

After the upgrade (4.1.2 -> 4.3.0beta1) there where three extensions
listed in localconf.php that was not present in a clean installation
done with the dummy package:
  cms, lang, sv

When I removed these three extensions from the
$TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList'] constant (in localconf.php)
everything worked ok again!

Am I right when I believe that this will be an issue for everyone
_upgrading_ from previous Typo3 versions?

Regards, Peter Kindström