[TYPO3-project-4-3] Loocked out from BE after update!

Peter Kindström typo3 at campingwebben.se
Sun Oct 11 15:00:17 CEST 2009

Hi again!
Thanks Steffen! I commented out the complete $TYPO3_CONF_VARS['EXT']['extList']
and deleted all temp_CACHED... files (via SSH/commandline).

My whole website "dissapeared" so it worked, but I still can't login to
BE. I get the same error message. :-(

I continued with having only basic extensions defined and basic + 4.3
plus a few more combinations. I also tried to clear both cache and
cookies and then suddenly the old login form appeared. But there was
still the same error message and no luck loggin in.  :-(

On the login page something goes wrong very early I think, because the
FORM tag looks like this:
- - - -
<form action="index.php" method="post" name="loginform"
onsubmit="alert('No authentication methods available. Please, contact
your TYPO3 administrator.');return false">
- - - -

In what file can I find the code for detecting authentication methods?
Either that code is not executed or it can't detect avaliable
authentication methods?

Regards, Peter