[TYPO3-project-4-3] RFC: reports and befunc::displayWarningMessages()

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Fri Oct 9 10:32:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

looks nice! But still I would prefer to only see a reference to the
"Reports" module if something is "wrong" (error / warning) and not
always. Today I usually don't see any warning in the About module if
everyhing is fine, and I would prefer to keep it like that.

Maybe have the reports module provide an API to only output the count of
errors / warnings which the about module could use.

Cheers,
Ernesto