[TYPO3-project-4-3] RFC: reports and befunc::displayWarningMessages()

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 8 21:34:21 CEST 2009

Hi,

> the link on "reports module" open the reports module.
> the link on "install it" points to the update wizard "install new system
> extensions" step 2.

Looks good. I would change the status levels though: when the "reports"
module is installed, I would use INFO, because it is an information (and
not a notice). When it is not installed, I would use WARNING.

What do you think?

BTW: I'm currently testing the flash messages improvement. +1 soon to
come ;-)

Cheers

--

Francois Suter