[TYPO3-project-4-3] RFC: reports and befunc::displayWarningMessages()

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Thu Oct 8 21:26:24 CEST 2009

hi,

see attached screenshots how this would look like.

the link on "reports module" open the reports module.
the link on "install it" points to the update wizard "install new system
extensions" step 2.
One click later reports is installed.

I attached the patch which I made to test this.
Attention: the patch needs the "improved flashmessages" patch applied
before to work: http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=12154

greets
rupert