[TYPO3-project-4-3] Re: [TYPO3-core] RFC #12130: Improve performance of flashmessages

Rupert Germann rupi at gmx.li
Wed Oct 7 23:32:25 CEST 2009

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] schrieb:
> Martin Kutschker schrieb:
>> Rupert, don't get obsessed with the performance issue. I can see use cases where I want to pass
>> around messages from one HTTP request to the other. And I can see other cases where this is not
>> needed at all.
>
> True.

ok. to bring this to an end. I suggest the following steps:
- I draw back this patch
- I make a new RFC containing the API cleanup from this patch, but
leaving the storage mechanism untouched
- we continue the discussion about enhancing the
possibilities/performance of the flashmessages in the 4.3 general list.

deal? ;-)

greets
rupert