[TYPO3-project-4-3] Reports module and MemCached

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Oct 7 10:09:00 CEST 2009

Hi,

> Other question (not related to this problem): if in future I or someone
> wants to enhance the report information shown regarding Memcached, e.g.,
> by giving more info and using a dedicated category. Will such a patch be
> allowed to be committed to 4.3 branch or would it be postponed to 4.4?

I would say that a patch that introduces non-functional changes that
make a lot of sense has still a chance to go in, before RC. But you
should ask Olly directly.

OTOH the Reports module is designed to be extensible, so you could also
provide a better memcache report via an extension.

Cheers

--

Francois Suter