[TYPO3-project-4-3] Announcing TYPO3 4.3.0RC2

Andreas Kundoch Andreas.Kundoch at mehrwert.de
Thu Nov 26 12:09:20 CET 2009

Hi Xavier,

>> * The skinning of Ext JS widgets (ex. recycler and mass file uploader)
>> has been improved to match TYPO3's default t3skin more closely.
>
> I don't know whether it's related (I did not test for a while) but when
> you open recycler, select (=tick checkbox) a few items and choose to
> delete them for real, the confirmation dialog box has 2 buttons ok
> cancel with white text on light background which makes them hardly
> readable whereas other buttons of the same style (e.g., logout) have
> black color for text.

thanks for pointing me to this! In fact this is related to the skinning.
Main problem is here, that the developers that use extJS for (example in
Recycler and Relogin) did not add unique IDs to the elements so they
cannot be adressed individually by CSS but inherit the main button
styles. I'll check if we can fix it but the ideal solution would be
unqiue IDs for each dialog so CSS could be used for individual styling...

Anyway, we'll digg into this
Andreas