[TYPO3-project-4-3] Announcing TYPO3 4.3.0RC2

Xavier Perseguers typo3 at perseguers.ch
Thu Nov 26 10:51:52 CET 2009

Hi,

> So, what's changed in this release?
>
> *General*
>
> Integrated results of T3UXW09
>
> * The skinning of Ext JS widgets (ex. recycler and mass file uploader)
> has been improved to match TYPO3's default t3skin more closely.

I don't know whether it's related (I did not test for a while) but when
you open recycler, select (=tick checkbox) a few items and choose to
delete them for real, the confirmation dialog box has 2 buttons ok
cancel with white text on light background which makes them hardly
readable whereas other buttons of the same style (e.g., logout) have
black color for text.

--
Xavier Perseguers
DBAL Leader