[TYPO3-project-4-3] Inconsistent look of browse_links

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Thu Nov 5 16:26:43 CET 2009

Am 30.10.2009, 14:49 Uhr, schrieb Dan Osipov <dosipov at phillyburbs.com>:

> Personally, I would prefer on the side...

Thanks for this visionary inspiration, Dan! Let's think 2D (sorry.. I
wonder myself about my dullness :D).

Attached is a patch, which moves the form to the side and also makes the
browse_link windows bigger.

Could you test this one, please? Do you see a chance to get this in 4.3?
IMHO the current inconsistency and the way too small popup window are
really major HCI bugs.

You can test it with a content element text. The field "Link" in the
General tab uses the browse_links from core, the link icon in RTE of
course the one from rtehtmlarea.

Patch is split up into two parts, one for core and one for rtehtmlarea.
It does no functional changes. Only alignments are changed.

Steffen